Monday, August 9, 2010

I would buy you a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils....

This time of year has me thinking about school supplies (never mind the fact that school supply commericals are being shown all day).  I love, love, love school supplies and office supplies.  Ever since completing graduate school last fall I have been bored. Ridiculously bored.  In an effort to combat my idle  mind I have decided to take a tax course from a local tax agency and try to get a part time job in the new year preparing taxes.  It will be nice to have something to do in the evenings and to have a part time job to throw money into savings.

My husband has taken the leap and will be taking the LSAT in October.  Let's hope this law school endeavor pays off (and not just by being stuck in student loan hell for the next 25 years).  

No comments:

Post a Comment